Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thing's are looking up...

We all know that the job market is terrible due to the way the economy is. I was laid off permanently from the job I held for 9 years....along with 43 other people. Prospects for other jobs are few and far between. At least there is unemployment comp. and provisions made for medical coverage.... Anyway, I realized that my only real option is a "career" change.... I decided to go for my C.N.A. training... well... the other day I was told that funding for the training is on hold....shot down again..... Today I randomly picked up our little town paper....in the want ads there was an ad in the classifieds for a local nursing facility hiring CNAs and offering an on the job training/ certification class....
So I went right up and applied for the position and was interviewed on the spot.... sounds good and keeping my fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment